What are the Sessions for the appropriation of the foreign language©?
- They are a system of accompaniment in the process of internalization of the foreign language (Spanish) addressed to expatriates, travelers and anyone with intermediate/advanced Spanish level, who presents difficulties in developing effective communication skills in Spanish and shows interest in overcoming them.
- They are conversations in Spanish with a deep degree of emotional involvement oriented to the exploration and identification of emotional barriers that obstruct the process of appropriation of the foreign language.
- They are a process of psycho-spiritual work with psychological, linguistic and meditative tools.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES TO embark on THIS DIFFERENTIAL LEARNING PROCESS?
- Carrying out a process of deconstruction of limiting beliefs and growing in resources to understand and express oneself fluently through the progressive appropriation of the language.
- Creating a process of identification with the foreign language, through working with materials related to personal interests and values.
Some of the works that support the process:
- Working with materials related to the development of human values nd philanthropy, strengthening the feeling of being part of humanity and an infinity of other beings.
- Meeting the other: The conversation as a resource for decentralization, the transcendence of prejudices and the increase of awareness of interdependence with all beings.
- Acquisition of new vocabulary.
- Improvement of fluency through the expression of more complex emotions and thought processes in the foreign language.
- Grammar improvement.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENTIAL VALUE OF LEARNING AND IMPROVING YOUR ENGLISH WITH THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS FOR APPROPRIATION of the foreign language© ?
- Being able to identify the emotional patterns that are acting as an obstacle for you to learn Spanish.
- Through this work process, the emphasis will be on developing the confidence to express yourself in the foreign language, growing in your abilities as an interlocutor and enjoying the process of communicating in another language, which you will gradually feel as your own.
WHAT IS THE MODALITY OF WORK?
- Weekly Skype Conversation Sessions (without camera)
- Intersession work:
- Weekly materials, audios and exercises. Integration of the experience and insights reached in the session of appropriation of the language through articulation with related material.
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT FOR THIS LEARNING PROCESS AND WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLEPAYMENT METHODS?
- The initial investment is for 8 sessions of one hour each and the work between sessions.
- The deposit can be made via bank transfer to international account or via PayPal.
- To consult for the available packages, contact me by filling the form below.
Something important to keep in mind:
- It is important that your intention to work is sincere and you are willing to commit to a self-exploration process that involves not only the weekly conversation session in Spanish through Skype, but also the work between sessions that will enrich and greatly boost your progress.
- Because the sessions will currently be from India, it is important that you consider the schedules available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time.
- Due to the frequent interruptions in light and the instability of the WiFi connection, it is essential to approach this process of learning and development with a dose of flexibility, adaptability to change and good humor, which are also conducive to the work we will do together.
Contact me! I am looking forward to accompanying you.
*NO MORE AVAILABILITY FOR 2018*
PSychologist, PIONEer of transpersonal psychology in LATIN AMERICA, ARGENTINA.
"After many years of taking English classes in different places, just now with Melisa and her warm and effective ways of inviting me to explore the language I have been able to, for example, understand lectures on YouTube that I have long wanted to see but they had no subtitles. I can express myself more fluently and at the same time feel that each class immerses me in subjects of my preference (in my case, Buddhist Psychology and Neurosciences). Although they are very complex texts I feel very comfortable assimilating new vocabulary and being able to assimilate the grammar from something concrete, as if it were something natural (not forced, as I have felt it all life). Thank you, Melisa, for your clarity, your sweetness and your operability to transmit this beautiful language! ''
AGUSTINA LINIERS, public relations graduate, argentina
"How difficult to put into words what the classes with Melu were for me.
A totally different modality, which caught my attention from the moment she told me: 'I will help you to 'internalize' the language'. The first thing I thought, was: 'What is that?', but it sounded very interesting. And so it was, as I contacted her and her classes began to delight me; not only for their content but for the warmth of the person who gave them. From the first moment she knew how to interpret what I needed and how to make me fall in love with English. She was looking for songs, songs that came to my heart and made me wait anxiously for my classes. What I rescued most of this modality is that it taught me how to express myself in another language, and that the feeling managed to have the same weight as in Spanish.
I recommend one and a thousand times this modality of work.
Thanks for everything Melu!"
graduate in advertising, germany.
"My meeting with Melu was very special. We met in New Zealand when I was trying to speak English. It was not the grammar that really failed me. My problem was that I did not feel comfortable talking, the feeling of not being me when I spoke it, frustrated me and got me off my center; I had a hard time internalizing it to myself.
Then I started classes with Melu and little by little I was moving the necessary pieces so that my internal blocks were disappearing and this new language became more and more entrenched in me. In her classes I did not learn English, paradoxically, but I learned something much more important, to express myself in another language, to talk about me, my feelings and thoughts in English. In that way I began to give space to a language that made me feel a stranger and to which my internal blockages did not give the deserved place.
Her technique is based on experiencing the words, feeling them and connecting them with your emotions so that they are recorded unconsciously in the mind, without effort. Her classes were liberating, it was a kind of coaching in English, so I recommended it to my friends who also wanted to learn this language.
Its benefits have helped me to this day to learn a complicated new language like German and to internalize it more quickly. Melu as the great psychologist she is, knows how to speak and knows how to really figure out what the problem or blockage in question is and prepare a class that suits you exactly."